I love to drink homemade protein smoothies pre or post-workout, but for the most part, I do drink mostly water every single day.
I will be honest with you, water can be a bit boring sometimes and I can struggle with maintaining my water intake. So, I decided to play with the idea of making more infused water that will help me continue to drink water on a daily basis.
Infused water has no calories and no added sugar like some store-bought fruity drinks. Infused water has plenty of health benefits that can be gained from and your body will definitely thank you in the long run for it. Here are a few reasons why you should drink more infused water:
- Flushes toxins from your system
- Naturally helps your body release fat cells for water weight loss
- Improves your mood
- Fills you up easily without the need or craving to eat junk food
- Keeps your organs healthy
- Skin glowing and hydrated
And much more . . .
It sounds amazing and trusts me the taste is just as awesome. I listed three easy recipes that you can try on your own to experience.
Berries Oh La La
- Sliced lemon, blueberries, strawberries, mint, and water
- Sliced lime, fresh watermelon juice (juiced from fresh watermelons), mint and water
- Sliced apple, cinnamon sticks, and water
Comment and let me know if you tried any of these amazing infused water listed above and also let me know if you have a favorite. Currently, my favorite is apple spice.
If you’ve also experienced similar recipes or have personally made, please feel free to share it with me. I would love to try it!
Until next time, keep inspiring . . .