I love to drink homemade protein smoothies pre or post workout, but for the most part, I do drink more water all day and every day.
I will be honest water can be a bit boring and sometimes I struggle with keeping up or maintaining my water intake. So, I decided to play with the idea of making more infused water that will help me continue to drink more of on a daily basis.
There are no calories in infused water or unnecessary added sugar like store bought juice has. Infused water has plenty of health benefits that can be gained from and your body will definitely thank you in the long run for it. Here are a few reasons why you should drink more infused water:
- Flushes toxins from your system
- Naturally helps your body release fat cells for water weight loss
- Improves your mood
- Fills you up easily without the need or craving to eat junk food
- Keeps your organs healthy
- Skin glowing and hydrated
And much more . . .
It sounds amazing and trusts me the taste is just as awesome. I listed three easy recipes that you can try on your own to experience.
Berries Oh La La
- Sliced lemon, blueberries, strawberries, mint, and water
- Sliced lime, fresh watermelon juice (juiced from fresh watermelons), mint and water
- Sliced apple, cinnamon sticks, and water
Comment and let me know if you tried any of these amazing infused water listed above and also let me know if you have a favorite. Currently, my favorite is apple spice.
If you’ve also experienced similar recipes or have personally made, please feel free to share with me. I would love to try it!
Until next time, keep inspiring . . .